Environmental safety concerns the industry and agriculture sectors, public utilities, tertiary industries, and international relations. In other words, environmental safety is closely integrated into our daily life, and its importance tends to grow year by year.
Within last three decades, issues of environmental safety have greatly aggravated both in the global and regional scale. There is hardly any country in the world not to be affected by environmental shocks. It shall be noted, that consequences of environmental disasters, shocks and crises have become more burdensome and palpable to the mankind.
Representatives of governmental agencies and regional authorities, top-managers and specialists of Russian and foreign companies, experts of international ecological community, lead scientists and developers.
• Environmental monitoring, ecological monitoring and research;
• Protection of atmosphere;
• Protection of hydrosphere;
• Ecological toxicity;
• Environmental challenges of oil and gas sector;
• Waste management and recycling;
• Renewable energy (waste-to-energy, bioenergy, biogas, landfill gas, biomass);
• Wastewater treatment and sludge-management;
• Water-processing and water-treatment: solutions and technologies;
• Environmental rehabilitation of land and water bodies.