Disaster Medicine is a field of medical science and the health service directly involved in medical evacuation, sanitary-hygienical activities, epidemic control, and in providing medical and sanitary equipment in the areas of emergency.
Analyses of medical support provision in the areas that have been exposed to natural or man-made disasters suggest the need for high-mobility health service to ensure timely assistance to be rendered in the affected areas.
The exhibition will become an interest of experts of specialized medical services, pharmacists, heads of research labs and representatives of medical industry, vendors and developers of medical equipment and software.
• Means of immobilization and transfer of the injured, devices and appliances of disaster medicine;
• Equipment, tools, and supplies of disaster medicine;
• Means of therapy and preventive medication;
• Mobile medical laboratories and hospitals;
• Specialized medical transport;
• Medical kits and aids of emergency assistance;
• Medical furniture, prefabricated and transformed;
• Systems of diagnostics and medical support;
• Training for rendering emergency assistance, info-tutorials;
• Rehabilitation and health protection.