Personal Security. Business Security
PERSONAL SECURITY. BUSINESS SECURITY
Comprehensive personal and business security incorporates major developments to enhance economic, financial, informational, legal, and physical security of enterprises in various sectors of activity.
The exposition allows for discussing both official and private co-operation with law-enforcement agencies in order to adopt innovations across the private security industry and to tackle daily routine of personal and business security issues.
Governmental authorities, non-governmental organizations and institutions, as well as legal environment that shapes the goals, objectives, principles, methods, and limits of their activities.
• Personal security, personal protection equipment and protection of personal assets;
• Equipment and gear, weapons and means of self-defence;
• Perimeter security;
• Video surveillance;
• Access control;
• Automation of buildings;
• Engineering protection equipment;
• Fire alarm systems;
• Security services, legal advice, insurance, audit, and personnel training;
• Support for operational and investigative activities;
• Systems and tools of road traffic safety.