Fuel and Energy Industry Facilities Security
FUEL AND ENERGY INDUSTRY FACILITIES SECURITY
Development of the modern state requires consistent energy supplies, while for strengthening its global positions, modern technologies providing safe and efficient fuel and energy complex shall be implemented.
This exposition is intended to demonstrate the latest developments, technologies and materials for enhancing safety of objects of fuel and energy complex, systems of state monitoring and emergency management, promoting environmental liability during.
development and utilization of energy resources, and contributing to implementation of environmentally safe technologies. Special attention will be brought to the national innovation system and measures intended to create conditions for implementation of advanced technologies into energy sector.
Federal executive authorities, the Council of the Federation and the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, oil and gas enterprises, companies of energy sector and of security industry enterprises.
• Modernization of production and energy supplies;
• Innovative technologies and developments of energy sector;
• Atomic and power engineering industries;
• Energy efficiency and energy saving;
• Environmental and industrial safety of energy sector;
• Importance of alternative sources of energy;
• Distributed energy production and unconventional fuel;
• Renewable energy: biological resources, geothermal energy, wind power, solar energy.